Based on our corporate philosophy of innovation, enthusiasm, and creativity, we create customer-oriented value creation, harmony between nature and human beings, the development of sustainable companies, and the development of a corporate culture that is exciting. Through this, we have created a code of conduct for social responsibility by making the right decisions and actions, pursuing common interests of companies and nations, and developing into the best company. To this end, the Code of Ethics that the Company and its employees must observe is enacted as follows.
We promisee to be a company
that pursues reasonable business performance.View the full Code of Ethics
The company's competitiveness must be clear and transparent, and it plays an important role in achieving the company's management goals and image inventory. Therefore, all employees and sales and delivery personnel must make themselves up through self-reflection, Based on this principle, we will carry out our business in a fair and honest manner and practice ethical management in a clean and ethical manner.
The code of conduct of the Code of Ethics establishes a clear order of commerce and gives trust to all stakeholders including suppliers. As a management policy to improve competitiveness, it aims to create transparent trading practices by continuously managing the sales and delivery sectors.
2. Observance of consciousness
1) To comply with domestic and foreign laws and regulations, to respect the business practices and to do all work fairly.
2) We clarify the distinction between public and private, and take the spirit of self-reliance and saving as virtue of life.
3) The best transaction technique in transaction consultation is honesty, sincerity and kindness, and based on this, we achieve the goal that the company pursues.
4) When you consult with the company, we will respond with the utmost courtesy in the attitude of representing the company with the owner's consciousness.
5) Do not accept or give money or luxury hospitality as a reason for business transaction.
6) In order to prevent mistakes and irregularities in the course of the work, we comply with all regulations and take responsibility when they occur.
7) Protect the property of the company and comply with thorough security against the information and confidential information generated during the transaction.
8) We must make efforts to create a fair and clean trade environment between sales staff and suppliers.
3. Compliance with the system
1) Sales and delivery personnel must strictly adhere to the regulations of the other company and should not commit violations.
2) We make every effort to ensure that all transactions are fair.
3) All procedures related to delivery are managed using the delivery system.
4) Operate delivery business efficiently by using logistics system.
5) Do not make demands that violate fair and objective transactions.
4. supplementary provisions
1) This action plan will be implemented on March 1, 2002.
2) Items not specified shall be in accordance with the regulations and by-laws.
3) This action plan will be rewritten on January 2, 2014 and come into practice.
4) This action plan will be revised and modified on January 2, 2017, and will be put into practice.